Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Winner: Major Pettigrew's Last Stand

I used a random number generator to pick the winner of Major Pettigrew's Last Stand by Helen Simonson.

Our first winner was Thomas from My Porch. Thomas decided to pass. Temptation got the best of him and he purchased his copy over the weekend. Thomas reports he's on page 87 and, "loving it."

I went back to the number generator and this time "3" was selected. That spot belonged to Teresa from Teresa's Reading Corner. Teresa has accepted and the book will be sent to her next week.

I have more contests coming. On Friday I'll be reviewing the book, The One-Hundred Foot Journey by Richard Morais. The publisher, Simon and Schuster, has given me two copies for a giveaway. Next week I'll be taking you to Citrus County by John Brandon. McSweeny has donated one copy to a lucky reader of my blog. I'm also considering a giveaway for Where's My Wand which I just reviewed.

I love awarding free books. Maybe it will be your turn next?

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations winners! I hope to have better luck next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Teresa!! I just won something from her so I am thrilled she is reaping what she is sowing :)

    Have a blessed week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners. I am looking forward to your next lot of giveaways. Many thanks (in advance!)

    ReplyDelete

Aloha! Thanks for taking time to talk story. Your comment will be posted soon.

Ho'ola'i na manu i ke aheahe

"The birds poise quietly in the gentle breeze."
Said of those who are at peace with the world, undisturbed and contented.