Sunday, February 28, 2010

Winner: Confections of a Closet Master Baker


And the winner is....Deb, author of Just Short of Crazy 

I wish I could give every person who entered a sweet start to their week with Confections of a Closet Master Baker by Gesine Bullock-Prado.

Unfortunately, my budget only allows for one copy. There were 21 entries and I used a Random number generator to pick the winner. The lucky number is 4.

I hope you'll come back and join me for my March giveaways which will be announced later this week.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Rob!! I sent you an email.

    Cheers,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received my book. Can't wait to read it!!

    Thanks again,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb,

    Thanks for letting me know the book arrived. Enjoy and happy baking!

    Rob

    ReplyDelete

Aloha! Thanks for taking time to talk story. Your comment will be posted soon.

Ho'ola'i na manu i ke aheahe

"The birds poise quietly in the gentle breeze."
Said of those who are at peace with the world, undisturbed and contented.