Monday, April 26, 2010

Winner: Mahu by Neil Plakcy


Thanks for visiting me during Detective Week hosted by Jen's Book Thoughts. When the tour stopped here, I offered a free copy of any Mahu mystery written by Neil Plakcy. We have a winner through random draw.

Congratulations to

If you're a mystery fan and love the islands, I encourage you to read any of the Mahu books. There are four to choose from. Elizabeth selected the first book in the series: Mahu.

If you didn't win, I hope you'll join me for my current giveaway: an autographed copy of the new mystery, Farm Fresh Murder, courtesy of author Paige Shelton. Visit my book review for contest information and enter by May 8.

Mahalo to everyone who took part in Detective Week. 

1 comment:

Aloha! Thanks for taking time to talk story. Your comment will be posted soon.

Ho'ola'i na manu i ke aheahe

"The birds poise quietly in the gentle breeze."
Said of those who are at peace with the world, undisturbed and contented.