Roof Beam Reader has inspired me to pick 12 books that have been on my shelf (or floor) for at least a year and published before 2011. Here's my list so far. Are any of these titles on your TBR list?
1. Still Life by Louise Penny
2. The Last Dickens by Matthew Pearl
3. The Man Who Loved Books Too Much by Allison Hoover Bartlett
4. The Fat Mat, A Tale of North Pole Noir by Ken Harmon
5. The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley
6. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
7. The Blue Boy by Rakesh Satyal
8. The Little Book by Selden Edwards
9. Imaginative Qualities of Actual Things by Gilbert Sorrentino
10. The Tower, The Zoo and The Tortoise by Julia Stuart
11. The Singer's Gun by Emily St. John Mandel
12. Hemingway Deadlights by Michael Atkinson
Sign up closes in just a few hours. I'm running to meet a deadline. That's been my story in 2011!